How To Send Your Messages To BBNaija Tv Screen || How To Make My Comment Show On BBNaija Tv Screen
Do you want to see your comments on TV during Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) this season? Then send your message to TV from the official Big Brother Naija website, MyDStv,
or MyGotv apps, or comment on our Facebook page and Twitter or Instagram using #BBNaija.
No sleep season is upon us, and we know you always have a lot to say about what Housemates get up to in Biggie’s House.
Here are all the various ways through which you can send your messages to TV and share your thoughts with other Big Brother Naija fans.
1. Send a message via our website
This step is easy-peasy. Visit the official Big Brother Naija website, click on ‘MSG2TV’, then log in using your Facebook account or personal details.
After logging in successfully, write out your message and press send. Repeat this process as much as you like throughout the season.
2. Leave a comment on our Facebook page
Our official Facebook page will provide all the inside scoop for this season. So, when you engage with our posts, you can also get featured on TV. For more chances, comment on any post or create a post on our Facebook wall. Try it out and tell your friends and family to join in too! We can’t wait to read your messages.
3. Use #BBNaija on Twitter or Instagram
All messages containing the official show hashtag #BBNaija on Twitter or Instagram stand a better chance of being rolled out on the screen.
Even better are those that are positive in sentiment as they will get the first preference in the queue. Let’s be nice, guys!
A new regular poll
Look out for regular polls on all sorts of Big Brother Naija gist-related questions on the website.
The results of that poll will also be displayed on the dedicated Big Brother channel.
4. MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps are also your friends
This season, you can also post your messages to appear on TV on the MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps. Here’s how to go about it:
- Download the MyDStv or MyGOtv App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Log in to the app by selecting your country of subscription and using your surname or mobile number and smartcard number.
- Once you’ve logged into your MyDStv or MyGOtv app account page, look for the “Explore More” button.
- Click on the “Type Messages Now” option.
- Select an avatar for your message and click on the text field to type your message.
- Then click the submit button to send your message to TV.
NOTE: Eligible packages are Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Confam/Family, Yanga/Access, GOtv Max, GOtv Jolli/Plus, and GOtv Supa.
Big Brother Naija Season 7 starts on Saturday 23 July from 19:00 WAT on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban, and Africa Magic Family channels. It will also air on the 24-hour channels 198 on DStv and 29 on GOtv. Fans across Africa will also be able to stream via the African online streaming service, Showmax.