Latent View Analytics IPO Distribution Status: The IPO status of Latent View Analytics Limited is expected to be announced today, November 17th. Latent View Analytics’ IPO ended on November 12 and has surpassed 338 times. Latent View Analytics’ IPO, which received offers for 5,72,88,528 shares against 1,75,25,703 shares offered, shows NSE data.
Latent View Analysis received 267 crores of investment from anchor investors. There is a new edition with a value of up to 474 kroner and a sale offer with a value of up to 126 kroner.
Due to the strong response from investors to the public offering, Latent View Analytics IPO GMP (grey market premium) rose from 190 to 290 last week. Bidders can check their distribution status online once the final distribution of Latent View Analytics shares is announced by logging into the BSE website or the official website of the IPO Registrar, Link Intime Private Limited is the official registrar for the Latent View Analytics IPO.
IPO share allocation status in latent display analysis via BSE
- Visit – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx, BSE official website
- Then select “Equity” under issue type
- Under the issue name, select Latent View Analytics Limited from the drop-down menu options
- Enter your app number and PAN card number
- Then confirm the captcha for “I’m not a robot” and tap on the “Submit” button. You will get IPO distribution status from Latent View Analytics
Status distribution of latent view of IPO stock analysis via the Link Intime website
- Visit Link Intime India Private Limited website at https://linkintime.co.in
- From the drop-down menu, select the IPO that will appear after the final announcement of a distribution
- Choose an option from Application Number, Customer ID, or PAN ID
- In the application type, choose between ASBA and non-ASBA
- Provide the details you chose in Step 3
- Fill in the captcha and tap on the “Submit” button.
- You can then view the status of the IPO assignment in the Analytics Latent View analysis on the screen.