WhatsApp voice messages are a lot of fun, but there are several reasons why they bother users. You can easily create and send them just as easily, but there are times when you want to be extra careful with what you send. However, listening to the newly created WhatsApp voice message is difficult. This way, you won’t know if you made any mistakes while recording the message until the recipient calls you and tells you about it!
To avoid mistakes when recording your WhatsApp voice message, you can play it again and check what you did. The WhatsApp voice message preview gives you an idea of where you are going wrong. So, if you make a mistake, you can repeat it.
In fact, you may find that there is no mistake about it, but you don’t like the tone you are using – it may be too friendly, too strict, or even too loud. In order not to offend, this can also be changed. This suggests that previewing a voice message on WhatsApp is very important.
For example, when you send text messages, you get the ability to edit the message and change it or even improve its quality in addition to reading it and correcting typos or other errors. Now you can do the same with WhatsApp voice messages, but it’s not an easy thing to do.
However, it’s important to know this trick simply because you don’t want to send a message to anyone that has a bug. Given that most people work from home and students attend online classes, it is very important to ensure an error-free message.
So, before you send a WhatsApp voice message, you should listen to it and check for bugs or even quality improvements that you can insert WhatsApp has not provided any guidance regarding this feature. As for WhatsApp, it doesn’t exist. However, just because WhatsApp thinks so doesn’t mean it’s impossible. In fact, this can be done, and very easily.
- Ways to preview a WhatsApp voice message before posting it
- First, open the chat and record the voice message as you usually do.
- Next, instead of pressing the send button, you wait.
- Following you tap the back tab. This will take you to the main WhatsApp screen.
- This does not mean your voice message will be lost. It will remain where it is.
- Go back to the chat where you were recording the voice message
- Simply click on the voice recording that is there and listen to it
- If you think there is difficulty with what you have said, press the delete button.
- In case you think it is complete, just press send button.